About BBA Exam
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Business administration. BBA Program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The BBA degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company, and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects”, and, as above, allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. Alternative degree titles include Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Management Studies.
BBA Program Details
Success Mantra is conducting BBA get ahead programâ€ to support students in their preparation for the forthcoming BBA entrance, and to help them to ace the exam.
- Unique coaching pedagogy to support you throughout preparation
- Faculty comprising domain experts and experienced professionals who will push your limits
- Intensive classroom training for concept clarity and better understanding
- Well researched and comprehensive study material
- Regular Mock test and practice sessions
- Personality Development sessions to give you advantage in GD and PI
- Personalised guidance in institute selection after result declaration
- 24×7 access to the Student Information System (SIS) which serves as a single window for all your communication needs including class schedules, test analysis, feedback and doubts.
It’s a 16 weeks comprehensive and intensive training program to prepare you for BBA entrance exams. Admissions start right after board examination (end of March) and continue till May.
Who can avail this program
This program is ideal for students who are looking for career in management after school. This 16 week intensive program will equip students with the thorough knowledge of entrance exams and will also give them insight into the profession.
Our Top Achievers